04 February 2007

Blasphtized

So, it's Sunday. That means it's about doing very little, and about religion. Accordingly I'm taking the opportunity to write not very much at all about the irreligious, and fantastically awkward-to-pronounce, Blasphtized.


Wow. In the course of digging out their logo I just found out it was done by one of the guys from Fleshrot. That probably explains why it's so fucking unreadably superb. Or is that superbly unreadable? Either way, I heard of Blasphtized courtesy of Hans from the once-mighty (ie, when they existed) Dark Heresy. They're a couple of lads taking time out from their day jobs in Days Of Perversion -- who sound to me like a mixture of death, thrash and black metal all in one -- to create some drum-machine backed pork-powered utter filth. They do a fucking great job too. I would love to see them live, although that doesn't appear to be a prospect at the moment. Actually even more than that I think I'd love to buy a t-shirt. But most importantly, for me, I'd love to hear a load more songs.

No comments: